The Compatt 6 transponder is fully compatible with all 6G® equipment and Sonardyne’s latest 6G® LBL and USBL systems.
Sonardyne Wideband®2 advanced signal processing offers improved acoustic performance in challenging conditions, longer range, improved multipath rejection around structures and real-time range diagnostics for quality control. Sonardyne Wideband®2 also reduces the interference to and from adjacent Sonardyne and other acoustic positioning systems.
The Type 8300 Compatt 6 is the standard length version and is based on the field proven mechanics of Compatt 5 with improvements to the end cap closure mechanisms. The design offers the perfect balance between size, acoustic output and battery life. Several depth ratings are available: 3000 m, 5000 m and 7000 m, all hard anodised aluminium alloy with protective polyurethane sleeve.
• MF frequency band utilising Sonardyne Wideband®2 ranging and telemetry protocols
• Dramatically faster and easier to set-up, calibrate and operate• More robust performance in shallow water and reverberant environments around structures etc
• Real time diagnostics available on ranges to enable quality control
• Reduced mutual interference to further improve simultaneous ops
• Advanced multi-user / multi-vessel capability
• More than 500 unique Sonardyne Wideband®1 and 2 addresses
• Sonardyne Wideband®1 and HPR400 navigation compatible
• Automatic power-down if not used for a programmable period
• Integrated modem mode with data rates ranging from 100 to 9000 bits per second in multiple frequency bands
• Highly reliable release mechanism• Omni or directional transducer
• Standard sensors – temperature, pressure and MEMS inclinometer• Optional sensors – Paroscientific DigiQuartz pressure sensor, inclinometer and sound velocity
• Field proven
Take advantage of over 50 years combined experience from our sales team.
12th ECNDT provides an excellent opportunity to strengthen global collaboration. It is a unique occasion to see and to be seen by a large number of specialists in the field of NDT from all over the world. Take the opportunity to promote your organization in a unique exhibition environment where researchers and leading experts meet to share ideas and expertise.
Oceanscan are attending Oceanology International, the world's premier event for marine science and ocean technology on the 13-15 March 2018
Swathe Services announce that Oceanscan have recently made a significant investment for an R2Sonic 2022 digital wideband multibeam system with integrated I2NS (POS MV Wavemaster) INS. The Sonic 2022 is portable, the compact form factor making it ideal for integration into AUV, ROV, or small boat operations with a range up to 400m of water.
Oceanscan are looking to recruit a Base Engineer for our busy team...
Denmore Road, Aberdeen
Oceanscan Ltd (Southern Office)
Orbis Energy Centre, Wilde Street
Lowestoft, NR32 1XH
Tel: +44(0)1502 509247
Oceanscan Ltd. is registered under the Scotland Companies Act 2012 - Registration No. 116255 - VAT registration No. 498 4896 57
Copyright 2017 Oceanscan Ltd. All Rights Reserved.