The DXR 250U-W portable detector combines GE’s unrivalled wealth of experience and expertise in medical and industrial radiography. This new digital detector is specifically designed to meet the demanding requirements of industrial radiographic inspections.
• Reduced exposure time for increased personal safety.
• Reduced barricade time on units to inspect foroptimized process safety.
• Reduced setup time for maximized productivity.
The DXR250U-W has a larger imager size of 16”x16” and weighs only 5 kg (11 lbs) with a thickness of only 26 mm (1.02”) - used for a wide range of radiography applications covering medium to large sized objects
The detector uses wireless and battery-operating technology. Simplifying handling and operation. And leading to overall productivity gain for its users.
• Robust wireless operation (802.11 g, up to 80 m communication range, WEP2 security) with online wireless strength, detector temperature and remaining detector battery power monitoring
• Access Point mode with portable access point for extended range
• Ad-hoc communication for fast image transfer
• Optional power saving mode to increase battery usage
Available for rental or purchase.
Rental options are available globally.
Oceanscan - Official Channel Partner for GE Inspection Technologies in Scotland.
Take advantage of over 50 years combined experience from our sales team.
Oceanscan is delighted to announce that we're working on a brand new website that will ...
University of Wolverhampton Racing UWR are racing the Praga and the Morgans in various racing circuits around the UK and in the NL. Oceanscan and Sercal are proud to be sponcering the great team.
Oceanscan Ltd (HQ)
Denmore Road, Aberdeen
AB23 8JW, UK
Tel:+44(0)1224 707 000
Oceanscan Ltd (Southern Office)
Orbis Energy Centre, Wilde Street
Lowestoft, NR32 1XH, UK
Tel: +44(0)1502 509247
8515 Jackrabbit Road, Suite I
Jackrabbit Business Park
Houston, Texas 77095, USA
Tel: + (281) 240-5441
Oceanscan Ltd. is registered under the Scotland Companies Act 2012 - Registration No. 116255 - VAT registration No. 498 4896 57
Copyright 2022 Oceanscan Ltd. All Rights Reserved.