The iXBlue fourth-generation pre-calibrated GAPS combines high-performance ultra-short baseline (USBL) and a fiberoptic inertial navigation system (INS) in the same housing to provide accurate position of any subsea object, in diverse and challenging environments. Its performance ranges from extremely shallow water to deep sea. It's compact and all in-one design allows both portable and permanent installations. One of GAPS key new features is support of dynamic positioning (DP).
• Integrates USBL, high-grade INS, real-time positioning and GPS
• Position accuracy: 0.06% x slant range
• Advanced signal processing and 3D acoustic antenna for range and accuracy performance
• Powerful dynamic positioning (DP) mode (L/USBL/INS)
• Cost- and time-saving deployment: flexible, portable, pre-calibrated, rapid, and simple
• Robust performance in very shallow water (10 m depth) to long range (> 4000 m depth) • Deployment options, from surface buoy, side pole, moon pool or hull mounted
• Universal utilization Gaps Fourth-generation usbl acoustic positioning system
• Offshore, AUV and ROV navigation • Underwater survey and inspection • Drilling • Dynamic positioning (DP) • Structure placement • Pipeline and cable deployment • Diver tracking • Seismic • Ocean science • Defense • Renewable energy industries
Take advantage of over 50 years combined experience from our sales team.
Oceanscan is delighted to announce that we're working on a brand new website that will ...
University of Wolverhampton Racing UWR are racing the Praga and the Morgans in various racing circuits around the UK and in the NL. Oceanscan and Sercal are proud to be sponcering the great team.
Oceanscan Ltd (HQ)
Denmore Road, Aberdeen
AB23 8JW, UK
Tel:+44(0)1224 707 000
Oceanscan Ltd (Southern Office)
Orbis Energy Centre, Wilde Street
Lowestoft, NR32 1XH, UK
Tel: +44(0)1502 509247
8515 Jackrabbit Road, Suite I
Jackrabbit Business Park
Houston, Texas 77095, USA
Tel: + (281) 240-5441
Oceanscan Ltd. is registered under the Scotland Companies Act 2012 - Registration No. 116255 - VAT registration No. 498 4896 57
Copyright 2022 Oceanscan Ltd. All Rights Reserved.