The personnel division of Oceanscan has been based in the Orbis Energy Centre in Lowestoft since 2009. We supply personnel to the Subsea Construction, Survey, Inspection, Diving, Engineering, Renewable and NDT sectors.
Our experienced, swift and friendly team offer our clients and candidate the benefits of:
- Expert search and selection tailored to each client’s individual wants and needs.
- Logistics and in house visa support for all nationalities, worldwide.
- Documentation, competency and renewal control.
- In addition bespoke training where required.
- Current market rate agreed by both the client and candidate.
This is secured by providing the following
- 24 hour service to our clients - we can man your requirements at any time of day or night, 365 days a year.
- 24 hours service to our personnel - a trained co-ordinator is just at the end of the telephone to act swiftly for any type of emergency.
- Regular updates on potential travel disruptions along with unparalleled knowledge of logistics, including specialisation in areas such as West Africa.
- Instant reaction times, we can man your projects on a short notice in addition to working as a partner for long term rotational planning.
- Access to over 5000 personnel worldwide, all of whom are of the highest calibre and are fully reference and documentation regularly checked.
- Payroll assistance for UK PAYE, UK Self Employed, Overseas Self Employed and UK/Overseas Ltd Company.
- Thorough understanding of international tax compliance, deductions and reclaim.
- Comprehensive insurance.
We visit all UK Subsea exhibitions and visit our clients as often as needed in order to stay up to date with the industry’s needs.
If you have any questions please contact us and speak with one of our professional and friendly team members, we can be contacted on +44 (0) 1502 509 247 or via email email@example.com