Established in 1989, Oceanscan Limited, a privately owned Company, is a leading international equipment rental and personnel supply company providing equipment and personnel to the offshore oil and gas and wind energy markets. Oceanscan Limited has a strong background in the supply of hydrographic survey and ROV sensors and is amongst the principal suppliers of non-destructive test, inspection equipment and associated consumables in the UK.
Headquartered in Aberdeen, Oceanscan Limited has a divisional office in Lowestoft from where its personnel activities are managed.
We are seeking a to employ a Personnel Co-ordinator to join the Personnel Division and although the role can be carried out remotely periodic visits to the Lowestoft office will be required. If, however the successful candidate is local to either the Lowestoft or Aberdeen office the expectation is for the role to become office based.
The successful candidate will work closely with our established team to provide competent and compliant personnel to support our customers in the energy sector focussing on Survey roles and requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Proactive customer account management including generation of sales opportunities through day-to-day communication, client visits (UK and overseas) and attending events of behalf of the company to secure profitable relationships
- Proactive recruitment of new contractor personnel through marketing, referral etc.
- Participate in out of hours support on rotation
- Registration of sub-contractor personnel ensuring all appropriate documentation and references are compliant.
- Administration of personnel on-hire including collation of timesheets, expense claims, invoices and associated documents.
- Maintenance of certification of personnel.
- Contract agreement and issue to contractor personnel.
- Processing sales leads from customer, contractor selection and rate negotiation.
- Organisation and coordination of logistics including travel, accommodation, immunisations, visas etc. in compliance with customer requirements.
- Relevant work experience in a sales / recruitment role with knowledge of the Survey roles they will represent in the offshore O&G / wind energy sectors.
- Competent in Microsoft Office applications.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Personnel logistics experience.
If you have the relevant skills and experience please send your CV and salary expectations to HR@oceanscan.co.uk