Primary New Features
• Light, rugged, small and shock-proof within IP65 & IP67
• Gauge senses probe type and automatically adjust sealed aluminium enclosure
• Valid thickness measurements and minimum thickness settings for optimum performance
• LCD graphic display with automatic white backlight function
• Cygnus Echo-Strength bars assist thickness measurements
• Simple gauge and menu operation with 3 tactile keys
With their design allowing acceptance of correction data from the DMS-H, real-time heave compensation of the sounder data is now achievable. The new Cygnus 4 is the most versatile through coating thickness gauge available and perfect for all lighting conditions. Lighter and simpler to use, yet accurate and very durable! Ideal for use on at surfaces or pipes. Our multiple echo single crystal probe technology means you can measure through thick coatings and only the remaining metal thickness is displayed.
Benefits of Cygnus Multiple Echo
• Measures remaining metal thickness on corroded and coated structures
• All measurements are error checked using 3 return echoes to give repeatable, reliable results
• Accepted by all major classication societies
• Greatly reduces inspection time and costs
• Echo strength indicator to aid measurement
Maintenance and safety checks of metal thickness for:
• Processing vessels
• Storage tanks
• Street lighting columns
• LPG vessels
• Road transport tankers
• Offshore platforms
• Piers, jetties and pilings
Take advantage of over 50 years combined experience from our sales team.
Oceanscan is delighted to announce that we're working on a brand new website that will ...
University of Wolverhampton Racing UWR are racing the Praga and the Morgans in various racing circuits around the UK and in the NL. Oceanscan and Sercal are proud to be sponcering the great team.
Oceanscan Ltd (HQ)
Denmore Road, Aberdeen
AB23 8JW, UK
Tel:+44(0)1224 707 000
Oceanscan Ltd (Southern Office)
Orbis Energy Centre, Wilde Street
Lowestoft, NR32 1XH, UK
Tel: +44(0)1502 509247
8515 Jackrabbit Road, Suite I
Jackrabbit Business Park
Houston, Texas 77095, USA
Tel: + (281) 240-5441
Oceanscan Ltd. is registered under the Scotland Companies Act 2012 - Registration No. 116255 - VAT registration No. 498 4896 57
Copyright 2022 Oceanscan Ltd. All Rights Reserved.