The easiest personal radiation monitor to read and operate on the market, much easier to use than the traditional personal radiation monitors. Perfect for both radiation specialists and those who are not working with radiation every day. It’s safe to use in potentially explosive environments, (IntrinsicallySafe) robust and reliable, making it ideal for challenging environments.
Everything on the device has been designed with the user in mind; the display system features graph measurements but also a simple diagram of a man who fills with colour depending on the dose received.
DoseVisionTM, our software interface has been developed to be intuitive to use. And, as supporters of the plain English campaign we have used their principles when writing the manual for the device and software.
The benefits of using this monitor are:
• Intrinsically safe so no need for a hot work permit
• Icons and one touch operation means its simple touse and there’s no need to continually look at the user manual
• Use in all weathers and easy decontamination
• Lightweight, making it easy to carry and maneuver
• Extra large memory reducing the risk of data beingoverwritten
• Easy to read with a large Amoled display screen
• Three measurement modes and four alarm settings
• Wear it several ways as the screen can be flipped
Take advantage of over 50 years combined experience from our sales team.
Oceanscan is delighted to announce that we're working on a brand new website that will ...
University of Wolverhampton Racing UWR are racing the Praga and the Morgans in various racing circuits around the UK and in the NL. Oceanscan and Sercal are proud to be sponcering the great team.
Oceanscan Ltd (HQ)
Denmore Road, Aberdeen
AB23 8JW, UK
Tel:+44(0)1224 707 000
Oceanscan Ltd (Southern Office)
Orbis Energy Centre, Wilde Street
Lowestoft, NR32 1XH, UK
Tel: +44(0)1502 509247
8515 Jackrabbit Road, Suite I
Jackrabbit Business Park
Houston, Texas 77095, USA
Tel: + (281) 240-5441
Oceanscan Ltd. is registered under the Scotland Companies Act 2012 - Registration No. 116255 - VAT registration No. 498 4896 57
Copyright 2022 Oceanscan Ltd. All Rights Reserved.